Friend Makin Monday!

Monday, October 26, 2009

This week at Amber's Blog for "Friend Makin Monday" we are talking about….If life were a movie, which movie would you want to live in?

Hmmm I'm going to say Steel Magnolias.
This is one of my favorite movies. I love living in a big populated city full of Starbucks and Targets. But sometimes I get a little idea that maybe I would love the small town life like in Steel Magnolias. Everyone knows everyone and there gossip:) You shop at the local Piggly Wiggly and there are big town events. (Also like Gilmore Girls…love it!) Anyway…that movie is a true southern small town full of ups and downs and I love a movie that can make me laugh and cry. I think I could live in that movie in my southern house eating some fried green tomatoes;)

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Tasha // October 26, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

    yeah ive seen this movie hundreds times and love it

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // October 26, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

    "I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special"...
    one of the best movie quotes!

  3. Mrs. H // October 26, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

    I love this movie - it makes me cry everytime!

  4. Mrs. M // October 26, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

    I think that is a great choice. ;)

  5. Nikki Scanlon // October 26, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

    Hi, I came to your blog from Kelly's corner,show us your fall decorations.

    I love Steel Magnolias, that would be such a great place to live, good choice!

    Nikki
    http://reddirtroads.blogspot.com/

  6. Angela Tolsma // October 26, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

    Oh, I have never seen it!!

    Happy FMM

  7. Shermanators // October 27, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

    Love that movie too...good pick!! I dream of living in a small town one day.... :)

  8. Keeper of the Tales // October 27, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

    that movie makes me cry everytime!! Great movie!

  9. lots of love // October 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

    i love steel magnolias! i grew up wanting a wedding like shelby's! ha i actually used to live in a tiny little town like that. i'd love to be in one like gilmore girls' stars hollow tho! too bad that wasnt a real town! lol houston's too big for me!

  10. Heather // October 30, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

    I love that movie and I cry everytime!!

Followers