Fall Forward Repeat:)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

This week at KellysKorner we are showing fall decorations. I already did a small post about this but the hubby took some way better pictures today so I decided to do another. Never enough fall decor right?
fall decor


fall decor

fall decor


fall decor
This is our dining room table. I am kinda dying to host Thanksgiving or something of the sort so I can make soup and put them in mini pumpkins. How cute would that be! I saw it at Williams Sonoma and now I am obsessed!

fall decor


fall decor


fall decor
Charlie's grandmother gave me this last year and you can change out the little plates for each holiday. I need to work on getting more plates for each occasion, but I love it!

Post a Comment! 9 comments »

9 comments

  1. ♥ sarah // October 22, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

    i love your fall stuff. i really like that plate holder too! xoxo

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // October 22, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

    Great fall decorations! Especially on your dining room table!

  3. Kristin // October 22, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

    You wanna come decorate my house too???

  4. Summer // October 23, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

    Love your fall decor! I seen most on your hubby's LOL! Your little one is super cute! :0)

  5. Mrs. M // October 23, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

    Your front porch is super cute!

  6. Staci A // October 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

    Those plates are so pretty! And I love the soup idea, I've always wanted to try it too!

  7. Mrs. H // October 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

    I love your decorations! If only I could finish unpacking so that I could decorate! haha

  8. lots of love // October 24, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

    Thanks for the sweet comment girl! That really made my day! I love visiting yalls blog every day too! Your Fall decor looks so great! This is my fav time of year!

  9. The McIntyre Family // October 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

    Cute decorations!!! I have the christmas/winter plates and rack that I got at a gift exchange and was not aware thet there was more plates! Now I am going to have to look for them!!!

Followers