Corndogs and Pancakes!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last week I took a day off and we took Savi to the fair for the first time. She loved it and we had a great family day! We ate lots of fair food and did our usual stuff. Savi still seemed a little young for fair rides but she definitely enjoyed the petting zoo! She also had some yummy first tastes of fair food!


We just got to the fair...so happy!

Family Pic:)


He looks mad at me:)


Savi looking at the animals!


Scrunchy face:)


Thinking about being brave and petting the cow. She didn't:)




Our first fair corndog!


Daddy letting her play in the fountains.



Love me some caramel apples!


Savi just likes the caramel! Cut out the fruit and go for the good stuff...lol!


Later that weekend my Aunt Becky came to visit! My mom and her had a great time. She works part time for Williams Sonoma and I was able to get this little gadget called a pancake pen. You put your batter inside it and then it comes out thin/little enough that you can draw and fill cookie cutters up to make shapes. I had a blast playing with it and making some Halloween themed pancakes! I foresee a mommy/daughter tradition of making holiday pancakes:)


The awesome pancake pen!



Drawing a heart


Cookie cutters I used to make shapes!

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Mrs. M // October 15, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

    The pancake pen is awesome! The fair looks so fun - I love Savi's scrunched up nose face, just like Eli!! ;-)

  2. Nicolasa // October 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

    Looks like a fun family outing! I love Savi's scrunched up nose!

    The pancake pen is amazing! I've never seen/heard of that before!

  3. Heather // October 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

    I have never heard of a "pancake pen" but I love that idea! The fair looks awesome!

  4. lots of love // October 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

    the animals are the best part of a fair for kiddos!! rylie loves animals!
    that pancake pen is so cool! never heard of one before!

  5. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // October 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

    It looks like you had fun at the fair! I love Savi's grin...too cute!

  6. Staci A // October 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

    The fair looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous of the weather there though-it looks so nice!

    The pancakes look yummy too! I think I'll be making some in the morning.

  7. alyssa // October 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

    she is so cute!! and i LOVE her name!!

Followers