Tag!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I got tagged by Jennifer.......
here are the rules:
-mention the person that tagged you
-complete the following lists of 8's
-tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
-go tell them you tagged them!!

eight things i'm looking forward to:
1. Savi growing and doing new things everyday
2. My family trip (Savi's first trip to the beach) to Florida in September!
3. Summer and the pool
4. Taking Savi to the pool
5. Marissa coming home
6. My first true Mother's Day:)
7. My kids that I teach dance to, there dance recital
8. Ordering my digital scrapbook and seeing how it turned out!
eight things i did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Pumped milk
3. Fed Savi dinner
4. Rocked Savi to sleep
5. Scrapbooked at my moms house
6. Went to the bank
7. Got gas for the car
8. Caught up on my DVR shows
eight things you wish you could do:
1. Go on a cruise
2. Hire someone to paint my room
3. Find more time to read
4. Be a better cook
5. Open my own dance studio
6. Replace my carpet
7. Get a new dishwasher
8. Get a hot tub
eight shows i watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Being Erica
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. The Hills
5. Biggest Loser
6. Jon and Kate + 8
7. Friends
8. The Bachelor
Tag Your It!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // April 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

    Thanks for the tag!

  2. Staci A // April 27, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

    Thanks for the tag! I definitely wish I could be a better cook (and go on a cruise) too!

  3. Amy @ Amy Loves It! // April 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

    BTW... here is my "tag" link :)

    http://www.amylovesit.com/2009/04/27/tag-i-must-be-it/

    It was fun, thanks!

Followers