First time....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

This weekend was a pretty nice weekend. Friday after work I went and got a haircut (a long over due haircut). I saw some pictures we took recently and was very blah about my hair. So for the first time in prob 10 or more years I got bangs! It turned out pretty good. I am still getting used to it. I have really thick hair so we also added some layers and texture to help. Charlie said he liked it alot:) Good man! On Saturday we hung out as a family in the morning and later I met Kristin for a movie. We saw Sunshine Cleaning. It was interesting but pretty good I guess. After I got home we took Savi to the park for the first time! It was a pretty day and I think she enjoyed it.
Sunday Savi and mommy relaxed. She took a 2 hour nap!! That is amazing for her. Savi likes to take 3-4 short naps instead of 2 longs ones. On the upside she slept thru the night at 2-3 months because she was always so tired from her short cat naps all day. I don't know what made her sleep so long today but I took a 2 hour nap this morning too. AMAZING:) Charlie is kinda sick and still working on feeling better. Hopefully he will get there soon. Hope you had a good weekend!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mrs. M // April 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

    What a fun day! I like your hair!! I am way overdue for a haircut myself...

  2. Mocha Dad // April 21, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

    Looks like you guys had a great time.

Followers