Golden Birthday!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie! Today is my sweet husbands birthday! He is 28 on the 28th:) I for one think birthdays should be really special. It is your one day that is all yours unlike a holiday or anniversary. So I plan to make it special tonight once I get home. I asked Charlie if he wanted me to make him a special dinner and he said nothing jumped out at him?? I knowing my husband then asked him if he would like Burger King. We never go because the burgers make me sick. So for this special occasion I can handle some chicken from there and get him whatever he wants:) Honey, that is how much I love you! lol Anyway he asked for gift cards to Lowes so that he can do whatever he wants with the yard and any tools he needs. Turned out good for him. He should have a pretty good time there the next time he goes!


On Sunday we had lunch with my parents at Christina's. Yummy mexican food:) Then we wandered into Best Buy and he got 2 xbox games with a gift card he had. Savi managed to squeeze in a dvd from her daddy too:) Then we went to Target because I had a gift card and just bought random stuff. I found a butterfly bank that is perfect for Savi's room in the dollar bin! I have been looking for one so I was thrilled! Got a baby pool for the summer and some other odds and ends. Later we went over to Charlie's parents for fried chicken and homemade chocolate cake. Great day with family!





Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // April 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

    Happy Birthday Charlie!

  2. Staci A // April 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

    I hope he had a great birthday! Adorable family photos!

  3. Amy // April 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

    Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Followers