Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

We had a great weekend. Friday night Marissa, Paige, and mom and dad came over for dinner. Charlie made spaghetti (I had a burger, I hate spaghetti) and we broke in the dining room table. Later we played this game Charlie had gotten for Christmas called "Would You Rather?" It was hilarious and a great game. I def recommend it!

Saturday Charlie and I relaxed some and then I took Savi over to grandma's house to dye Easter egss. Later we went to dinner at On The Border. The highlight of my evening there was when Savi spilled an entire glass of water on my lap. I was soaked all the way through my pants. I finished my meal cold and wet:) Sunday we went to church and then I went and worked the brunch at the hotel. Charlie brought Savi to eat with me and we had a great time and good food! Had a quick stop at grandma and grandpa's for our Easter baskets and then went home. Savi got a lot of bath time toys, so we took a bath to try them out. All in all a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Staci A // April 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

    Sounds like a great weekend (except for the spilled water). Very cute photos!

Followers