Happy Earth Day!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I can't say that I consider myself SUPER eco friendly. I guess we kinda try. Charlie is a big advocate for keeping the lights off and I am big on no AC/heat if not needed. We selfishly do it to keep our bills down but it helps earth to right? At work I recycle:) In our neighborhood they have not gotten on the band wagon of recycle bins. It would be nice if they did though! Maybe someday. On a different note....Who is the best stay at home dad??? You guessed it...CHARLIE! He is doing so good with Savannah and I just love to hear about there day. I can only imagine when she gets bigger there adventures they will have during the day when mommy goes to work. I am sure there will be a lot of conversations that start out with "now don't tell mommy"..... lol Gotta love it!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Staci A // April 22, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

    Great photos!

    I'm not too green either, but I think that every little bit can help. Happy Earth day!

  2. Mrs. M // April 22, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

    I'm not doing enough yet either - but I was thrilled that I called and ordered our yard waste recycle bin today! Where I live they pick it up like garbage - and I can put food waste in it too. So, that's "green", right? ;-)

Followers