So I read an article a couple days ago about how to save money and one of them was to call your service providers for cable/internet etc. and start a bidding war. So I looked online and did all the research to see what dish network would cost me (my company's only competition) and made sure I had all the comparisons. I called my provider for cable/internet and told them I was thinking about canceling my service because dish was a lot cheaper. Suddenlink lowered my bill by $20 and sent me 4 $20 coupons in the mail to also take off my bill each month. She said there weren't any great specials at this moment but they come and go and I should call back after my coupons were done and see if we could get it lowered for good without having to use the coupons. Pretty cool I thought!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Unknown // April 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

    way to go:) i wish i could get up the nerve to call those companies so i could save a little money!!

    by the way i love the new look. your blog looks great!!

    oh, and i tagged you:)

Followers