Bathroom Improvement

Friday, April 17, 2009

We have been wanting to paint our master bath and bedroom but you know how that goes when you have no time and a baby. Well we got an itch this week to paint the bathroom and we itched it! We picked out a color for both rooms but figured we would do one thing at a time. It really makes the room look nice and more elegant. I bought a couple things for the walls and ta da new and improved bathroom.

We will see when we get to the bedroom. That will be a huge project with all the furniture moving and size of the walls.

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // April 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

    Looks good, a nice color choice. In our old house I painted our master bath at least 3 or 4 times in as many years. I just could never find
    "the" color.

  2. Unknown // April 18, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

    girl i have been trying to get clay to help me paint our master bath for about a year:) i've every purchased the paint and the racks for the towels. oh well, i better hurry up if i want to get it done. august will be here before i know it!!

    hope your having a great weekend!!

  3. Staci A // April 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

    I love the color! I really need to paint our bathroom, I've been wanting to since last summer. I have the paint and supplies, just no motivation.

    Yours looks great!

  4. Britt // April 23, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

    I get a bit intimidated with paint...but yours looks great!!

Followers