Happy Birthday to ME!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Thursday was my birthday! My mom came over to our house to watch Savi and Charlie picked me up from dance so that we could go to The Melting Pot. Uhhh so good! We were stuffed when we left there. We came home and when I walked in I was scared/surprised by MARISSA! She made it home for my birthday after all. I was so glad. I didn't think she was going to be able to come home so it was definitely a shock. It totally made my day! We spent a lot of the weekend shopping and having birthday family fun! Charlie and I will be going shopping later for my gift from him but I got some money, some digital scrap booking software and some accessories for my car. Marissa painted me a plate with a butterfly on it. I enjoyed my birthday very much and can't wait to do some shopping with Charlie. Savannah if 5 1/2 months old already! She got some new toys this weekend that she seems to be enjoying. She has started sitting up really well now. We are still doing our vegetables, it was carrots this week. It can go on the good list:) She also loves to say na na na na. Charlie is just itching for it to turn into da da da. We will see. I did some projects this weekend. Marissa found this cute sign while we were out shopping that was perfect for Savi's room. I love it, it says "Pink isn't just a color, it is an attitude." It matches all her colors perfectly. I also have been meaning for some time to do this family photo wall. I bought the frames and put them all together. Then added my title for the wall and hung the frames. I plan to add many more to it but I love it so far! Does anyone else have a wall dedicated to photos? I think in 20 years it will really tell a story!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Mrs. M // March 2, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

    Happy Birthday! I like how your projects turned out!!

  2. Jen McCrady // March 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

    i love your photo wall! did you paint that "family is everything" yourself or is it a decal of some sorts? I love it!

  3. The Jaspers // March 2, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

    That is the coolest toy. What is it called? I want to get one!!! I also love your photo wall. We have one similar too and added old photos of grandparents and parents. I love walls dedicated to pictures. The one of your precious baby girl in the roses is adorable!!

Followers