The weekend of weddings and no time!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dale turned 5 yesterday. His birthday is St. Patty's day. Easy b-day to remember. I gave him some cheese to celebrate:) He has been very good with Savannah and he and Tarheels love to play. I hope he will be around for many years to come!
Dale with his favorite toy! Never leaves his side:)

If you need an Easter basket you should definitely order this cute liner from PotteryBarn Kids. I ordered the liner and then went to my local craft store and got a basket for $4 dollars. I think it turned out super cute and I am excited for Savi to use it for many years to come!
I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I feel like I have so many things to do and nowhere near enough time. Jackie's wedding is this weekend. Festivities start tomorrow night. Bachelorette party Thursday night, rehearsal Friday, and wedding stuff Saturday. Plus I have another friend who is having a reception on Sunday night. I am excited to see Jackie get married and it will be super fun, it is just hard with a 6 month old. Gotta have someone to watch her while I fulfill my bridesmaids duties and normally Charlie works the weekends. It definitely should be interesting to see how it all goes. Get ready for a big picture post to come!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Unknown // March 19, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

    hey girl i feel you. i had bridemaid's duty two weekends ago. my little brother got married and the prego girl was late to everything. i can only imagine what it would be like with a little one:) Have lots of fun!!

  2. Jen McCrady // March 19, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

    love the little easter basket liner! i have no reason of liking it since we're nowhere near having babies, but i still think it's precious :)

  3. Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe // March 21, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

    Adorable blog! I found you from 5m4m and I had found your husbands blog earlier. Too funny. Beautiful family you have!

  4. Marshmallow Circus // March 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

    How super smart of you! Just order the liner and find a less expensive basket...duh! Why didn't I think of that?

  5. Amy // March 26, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

    Ditto to what Marshmallow Circus said.

    Adorable liner! Love PBK (when they are having a big sale!) :)

Followers