"Oh big surprise, I like proposals!"

Monday, March 23, 2009

So this weekend was super busy and I am tired! I fulfilled my bridesmaid duties and enjoyed hanging out with my girlies all weekend. I did however dearly start to miss Savi and just in general feel bad that I had to leave her so many times this weekend. But luckily she had some good times with the grandparents!


Anyway, we had a great time at all the festivities. The weather turned out beautiful and I think everything was a success. Jackie is on her way to Hawaii and I am sure she will have a great time. I was sad because Charlie didn't get to join me at the wedding, but he did at least make it to the rehearsal dinner. Here are some of the many pics from the weekend.


Ps. If you enjoy "Friends" then you will understand my title:)

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Marshmallow Circus // March 24, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

    I miss Friends! I am so bitter they can bring back Scrubs but not friends. lol

    Cut pictures!

Followers