Uplifted and Crushed....

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

So does this picture not just make you want to smile! I love this little cutie so much. I made these flower head bands for her last night. Just bought some plain head bands off ebay and then went to Hobby Lobby and bought flowers and barrettes. I took the flower stems off and got a flat bottom and then glued them to the barrette. I have all kinds of colors to play with!

So I am very crushed with this whole bachelor thing. I wanted Melissa so bad. I just think he didn't give Melissa a fair chance at all. They get to see each other very little and only have phone conversations until the airing of the show. How much can go right??? He should have waited until he could at least have somewhat of a normal relationship to decide if she really wasn't the one. I totally read on some one's facebook that Molly is pregnant. Wouldn't that be crazy! Can Stephanie please be the next Bachlorette. She is ADORABLE and deserves a happy ending. I guess I will settle for Jillian. Worst part: I just finished watching the 2nd Final Rose show and Molly and Jason do look happy for now. Guess we will have to wait and see if they actually get married! Either way I love the show and will always watch:) Patiently waiting for May 15th!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Unknown // March 4, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

    me and my girlfriends from work did a little research last week and found out about Jason dumping Mel on the after the final rose! what a jerk!!! anyway, i didn't get to watch the 2nd after the final rose. i'll try and get to that tonight while i'm at work.

    how cute is savannah's headband:) you did a great job and i love the colors.

  2. Mrs. M // March 4, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

    LOVE the flower! :-)

  3. The Jaspers // March 9, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

    SO cute!!! I can't believe you made the headband yourself!! I couldn't have done that.

Followers