Two blogs!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Everytime I cange the font color from brown to black, Brittany comes back in and changes it back. Brown just blends in with the background to well for me. So if you see a post in black, it's me!

For the last couple months, most of the posts have been done by Brittany, because I have been working very hard on my own daddy blog, Khordaddy.com. So, I am going to be a guest poster on this blog more or less from here on out.

This started out as my little project, and has slowly turned into Brittany's. All the creative touches on the site have been added by my beautiful wife!

While you can find daily updates on this blog, my blog has a weekly personal update for our family every Monday. My other posts focus on family betterment, personal growth, and parenting from the perpective of a stay at home dad. Either way, you can keep up with what is going on in our lives from either site! I recommend just simply going to both! :)

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers