Squeaky Clean

Sunday, March 08, 2009

The weekend is almost over:( So sad! It has been good though. Friday night Charlie and I went to Target and Taco Bell. Mmmm, it has been awhile since we had that! They have a "healthier" menu so Charlie is ok to go there...thank god! Saturday Dale got a haircut and I hung out with my mom a little and then I went to work. Some girls that I used to babysit for when they were 6 were having a Mitzvah. SCARY! They looked so big. It hit home that I will have a girl that will grow up before my eyes and I won't know where the time went. Grandma gave Savi a bath when she watched her for me and grabbed this adorable picture. It is a digital scrapbook page saved as a jpg, so that would be why there is writing and stuff on it. I felt like baking this weekend so I took a cookie pack and instead of making lots of cookies I made one giant cookie and decorated it for Charlie. So yummy! Hope you had a good weekend!

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers