Bring on the Fruits!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We went to the doctor yesterday and got a clean bill of health. Savi weighed in at 15.1lbs and 26 1/4 in. They always give you these laminated sheets when you go and we are supposed to circle yes or no on the things she can do. It is kinda like a developmental score sheet. I started doing it and the first question was something pretty easy that Savi does so I said yes. The next was "can they play patty cake by themselves with out help"....uh no. With in the next 3-4 questions I had 3 no's which is when you stop. I barely got thru the first column. I gave it to Charlie to look at while I went to weigh her with the nurse. I was nervous, normally we get much farther when we have filled those out. I came back in and Charlie said don't worry, they gave us the 9 month sheet. WHEW! With the 6 month sheet she is doing just fine. Better than fine, the doctor said she is doing really well for age and even a little ahead! YEAH! We got the ok to start adding fruits, so Charlie and I went to Walmart and bought all kinds of yummy fruits and more vegetables. We are excited to add some new things!

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Unknown // March 14, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

    i think i would have freaked out too:) glad it was just a mix up!! Go Savannah!!

Followers