Just Getting Started

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This weekend was so busy. As Charlie said below we celebrated his birthday Friday and Sunday evening. Then on Saturday I taught dance and played in a golf tournament with my dad at The Tribute. Very fun but I did not play as well as I would have liked:( That for sure wore me out! Then Sunday I went to Angie's shower and celebrated Charlie's b'day with all the extra food:) By the time I got home, I pretty much went straight to bed!

On another note this past week we had ordered the nursery bedding and it came in! It is so cute!!! We put what we could up or together in the room. There still is painting to be done, so that stopped us from doing several things like the curtains, and hanging up pictures. We have a ways to go, but it already looks so good! I also went to Target and picked out something for the bathroom upstairs, which will mostly serve as our little girls bathroom for now. I chose pink and orange polka dots. It came out very cute as well. If we ever have a boy it will probably need to be changed out, but for now it will be perfect!


Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers