Mia Hamm

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I promised Charlie I would blog as soon as this happened and it did! And for those of you that know me know that I love "Friends". This is what popped into my head as soon as the baby KICKED!

Rachel: Joey! The baby is kicking for the first time! Will you please come feel this?!
Rachel: Aw, it’s unbelievable! Wow! She is kicking so much! Oh, she’s like umm…oh…who’s that kind of annoying girl soccer player?
Joey: Mia Hamm?
Rachel: Mia Hamm!

This morning I was laying in bed about to get up and I felt something. But I was half awake and I was thinking it was the covers. But I woke up some more and pushed the covers away and waited and there it was again. So much stronger and precise than ever before. It was very cool!

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers