I'm Lucky!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

So I have decided to grace the blog with my presence, but don't get used to it. Charlie has been asking me to post, so I decided to go ahead and do it. I don't like writing out my thoughts for the whole world to see. It's a self conscious thing mostly.

Anyway I was waiting for Charlie to come home last night and I saw on TLC a marathon of Jon and Kate + 8. I love that show. As I watched I thought "WOW!" I so don't want 8 kids. Their life is crazy, and lets face it I am way to OCD to be dealing with all that. But it made me smile alot about how when she comes home all of these little 3 year olds say "mommy, mommy" and they are so happy she is home. And she is a stay at home mom and only left for like 6 hours to go to the spa. It is crazy how much these little kids can miss you when they see you all the time. The night before we watched Knocked Up which I am sure if you read below you saw I was a little less than thrilled to be giving birth. I feel better now. I just have to remember all those glorious moments to come of when I leave or get home that someone will be saying to ME! "Mommy, Mommy" and jumping into my arms.

Post a Comment! 0 comments »

0 comments

Followers