Take A Minute.....

Saturday, April 19, 2008

We went to the doctor Thursday and I was so happy to find out that it for sure is a girl. Our little girl was moving all over the place during the sonogram. It will be so cool to really feel her as she keeps growing. I feel flutters every now and then but it is always so light and hard to tell. I want a good hard kick!

I want to take a minute and say that I have a great husband. He has been great so far through out the pregnancy. I came home Friday and he had mowed the lawn, done all the laundry, swept, vacuumed, and had dinner ready for me when I came home. After that he drew me a nice relaxing bath. He has been working a lot lately and I really appreciate that he used one of his days off to do all that work so that my weekend would be a bit more relaxing!

This weekend we decided to take advantage of the great weather and work on the front yard. We edged all of our landscaping, planted flowers, and added mulch. It looks great if I do say so myself. It was hard work, but it felt good to take pride in something you own and make it look pretty! We then decided to cool off a bit and wash the cars. The rest of the night will be spent relaxing after a hard day of work!

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 19, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

    The flower beds look great!
    chars, hope you are feeling better!
    Love,Mom

  2. Anonymous // April 22, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

    I hope you have your Mom's green thumb with flowers. I manage to kill them by looking at them I think!

    Love - Daddie

Followers