Easter!!

Monday, April 05, 2010

As I'm sure all of ya'll are doing. Here is our Easter weekend post with tons of pictures:) I'll try to just pick the best ones!

I ended up getting Friday off, which was so nice! I spent the morning at the hospital visiting my best friends 7 month old son. (Side note: He is precious and could use all of our prayers. He has been in the PICU since Thursday morning when I got a call from my bff crying saying the fire department had called her telling her her son had just received 5 minutes of cpr and was unconscious. I got to the hospital as fast as my work would allow me. He has ended up with a severe injury to the back of his head and needed immediate brain surgery. Things are getting better, but they have a long road ahead. Here is the facebook prayer page with the full story.) After I got home we had Easter as a family since Charlie had to work Sunday. Savi got up from her nap and downstairs the Easter Bunny had visited and left a basket full of fun! We hid some eggs in the house and outside. She was precious and both Charlie and I LOVED it! After all the fun we headed out for a family dinner at Trail Dust. We had such a nice afternoon/evening as a family!







Saturday my sister and mom came over for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. It was beautiful weather. She got a few eggs and since it was her first group hunt to participate in, I'd say she did just fine. Those little legs just don't move fast enough:) No worries, she had 20 of her very own eggs waiting for her on Sunday at grandma and grandpa's house.

Taking a break to have some chocolate!

We went over to my mom's house for a yummy Easter lunch and then had some fun. Savi did great at her last Easter egg hunt for the weekend. So precious. She tried to carry them all instead of putting them in the basket. HA! Then my parents gave her a bubble machine for Easter. Oh this thing was fun! She loved it. My dad has some better pictures that he hasn't edited yet. But I have a couple. SO cute! What child doesn't love an ample amount of bubbles being blown in your face!





All and all a great weekend. Here is my 16 week belly pic from last week. The lighting in the bathroom wasn't great at whatever time I took this, but you get the idea:)

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // April 5, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

    Savannah is so precious! She sure is looking more like a toddler now! You look great! Hope your pregnancy is going well for you!

  2. lots of love // April 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

    I love Savi's easter basket! Why am I not surprised it has butterflies on it ;-) hehe!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

    Savi looks so cute in her Easter dress!
    I will keep your friend's son in my prayers.

  4. Jenny // April 6, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

    Your Savi is PRECIOUS!!! And you look fantastic too BTW!!!

  5. Staci A // April 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

    It looks like a wonderful weekend!

    Sending prayers to your friend's little one.

  6. Mrs. H // April 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

    Savi is just the cutest thing ever! Keeping your friends baby in our prayers:)

  7. Mrs. M // April 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

    What a fun Easter!

    Praying for your friend's precious baby! :)

Followers