Toothbrush Princess

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

This morning Savannah was playing with my headbands and decided to try them on. She picked the sparkly one!

My child also has an obsession with brushing her teeth. She gets the tooth brush and says “thank you” to us while holding out the toothbrush. This means wet it and add some toothpaste please:) She will brush her teeth for 20 minutes. With quick breaks of “thank you” meaning re wet the toothbrush please. Lol I’ll enjoy it while she does, as I’m sure there will be a time when she will not like brushing her teeth:)

Post a Comment! 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

    That last picture is adorable!!! It's great that she loves to brush her teeth. My son was the same way, and he is still so good about it! I love that she says Thank You to get you to get her toothbrush ready!

  2. Mrs. M // April 11, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

    Kids love to "brush" their teeth, but hate when we parents have to do it for them to make sure we get them all! Too cute - of course the sparkly headband is perfect for her! :)

Followers