Baby Update:)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Charlie and I went to the doctor yesterday and had another sonogram! We are all boy:) He weighs 11 oz. right now. I haven't gotten the sono pics uploaded yet, but we got some great shots. Everything looks good and healthy. Including my healthy weight gain of 7 pounds total since the beginning 109 starting weight. Sheeesshh! lol Savannah came to the doctor with us and did great. She watched the monitor for quite a bit and sat right next to me. We are now thinking about our nursery theme and all things boy! I think we might do Under The Sea theme. Charlie and I seem to have both agreed on that:) I love color, and that theme has some fun pops of orange, yellow, sea blue, etc.

I sadly went through all of Savannah's clothes yesterday and picked out my favorites for her first year. Going home outfit, first Easter dress, first Christmas dress, etc. I plan to make a quilt with a piece of each of these items. Her first year of clothes quilt:) I have no idea how to quilt though....details:) It was a nice trip down memory lane. For all the rest I separated some to sale, and some to give to some friends.

I leave you with my 18 week belly shot:)

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Jenny // April 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

    Too cute! I'm so glad your appointment went well. Do you have any names pick out for your little man?

  2. ♥ sarah // April 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

    aw! your baby bump is so cute! love the "under the sea" idea! it's gonna be great! so happy for you! xoxo

  3. Coby and Sally // April 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

    Yay! I'm so happy for you!

  4. Heather // April 17, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

    A BOY!!!! YAY!!!! So glad to hear everything is going so well.

  5. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 18, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

    You look great! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. It is so hard to get rid of clothes-I still have most of my kids clothes. I have a bag set aside for a quilt, too!

  6. Mrs. M // April 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

    So excited to hear you are having a boy! Congrats!! :)

  7. Heather // April 19, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

    So glad everything is going good for you! yay!! You look great!

  8. lots of love // April 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

    Glad everything looks good! The nursery idea under the sea sounds adorable!

Followers