Sweet 16

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am a big college basketball fan, but not so much this year since my NCAA championship team from last year didn't make it this year:( UNC, that is. The sweet 16 that I am referring to is 16 weeks in my pregnancy has passed. For the most part I am well and not to sick. It definitely has lingered longer this time than it did with Savannah, but I am better! Praise the Lord!

This past weekend, Savannah and I visited daddy at his work. He works at a hospital in the NICU. One of his friends in L&D offered to give me a quick sonogram and I was so excited. It is always fun to get a glimpse of your baby:) I got to see him (that is what the nurse thought also) for almost 25 minutes. It was so awesome! Savi sat on the bed with me for a bit and was so good. We ate lunch with Charlie and went on home. Here are some of the sonogram pics!

This is a butt shot. 2 legs on each side (over in the left corner) and something in the middle:)

I'm excited for this weekend. Savi is big enough where Easter should be a bit more fun this year! This was her last year this time....so little:)
I am taking her to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt and my sister is going to come with us. I will attempt to decorate Easter eggs with her! Charlie and I are doing a special hunt at the house and probably have the Easter bunny come early with her basket so he can see her get all her goodies on Friday. Charlie has to work Sunday. All in all though I'm super excited!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Heather // April 1, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

    Savi is so cute, and yay for getting to see your baby!! It sure does look like a little boy, congrats!! That is exciting!!

  2. lots of love // April 1, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

    For some reason I've been feeling you're having a boy! hehe Little boy outfits are so precious! Hope yall have a good Easter!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // April 2, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

    I love the sonogram pictures! I bet you're so excited to have a boy! It really is fun having one of each.

Followers