Resale

Friday, March 12, 2010

Last Sunday I went to this HUGE resale for kids that this group puts on called Divine Consign. They do it out of the Plano Recreation Center and people from all over get to consign everything you could ever need for kids. You get to keep way more money than some of the normal resale stores and it is a one stop shop. I spent about $75 and got so much for Savannah. I was on a mission for an outdoor toy or a wagon for Savi. I got BOTH! My wagon was only $9.50 and then I also got a little tykes outdoor play area for $22! I also got of couple new toys for her (including this super cute baby stroller that she loves), an art table with a stool, 2 pairs of shoes, 4 outfits, and 2 sets of pajamas. I walked away a happy camper:)




She puts her baby cabbage patch doll in it and pushes her around. I love it! She leans around and says "hi baby" and then proceeds to push her.

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Mrs. H // March 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

    She is going to love being a big sister!

  2. Staci A // March 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

    Those are some great finds! She looks like she loves the stroller!

  3. lots of love // March 13, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

    I've been eager to go to one of those consignment things for awhile! We've got the one that's "just between friends" coming soon. You got some good finds!

  4. Heather // March 14, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

    Those are some great finds!! Good for you!!

  5. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 14, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

    Great deals! I love the art table!
    That stroller was Lexie's first baby doll stroller, and it got a lot of use! I hope she loves it.

Followers