Bright and Sunny!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last weekend was an absolutely gorgeous weekend! Saturday we took our new wagon for a spin and Savannah loved it! I loved pulling her around and just spending time outside! Then Sunday we went over to see grandma and grandpa and spent more time outside on her push car toy.
Later we had a photographer come to the house. A photographer that I know was looking for a baby/toddler around Savi's age for some live bunny photos. I of course offered up Savannah for a free photo shoot. She also wanted to do some maternity photos that I get to have done over the course of my pregnancy. My first session is tonight!

After all that fun, someone was tired!


Went to the doctor this morning for my monthly appointment. All was well and we found the heartbeat nice and quick. Gained 2 pounds. And next visit is our sono to confirm the sex. I may or may not get to take a sneak peak at hubby's work in a couple weeks thanks to a sweet offer from an L&D nurse. We will see though.

Allot of fun stuff is coming up. Here is my list of things to look forward too!
*Easter egg hunts with Savannah! She is going to be so cute this year with those bright eggs!
*My sister comes home for Easter.
*Sonograms to see my little baby:)
*Spring weather....better be here in full swing soon!
*Charlie and I have a little family vacation planned the first weekend of June. Can't wait!

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Shermanators // March 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

    She is sooo adorable!! Can't wait to hear what you are having! =)

  2. Mrs. M // March 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

    Cute pictures. Love the wagon. I too am very excited to find out if it is a boy or girl!! :)

  3. lots of love // March 18, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

    what cute picture of savi & the bunny in the basket! vac in june sounds real nice!

  4. Heather // March 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

    She is so cute!! Love the pics!!! Presh!

  5. Staci A // March 18, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

    The bunny pic is adorable! So glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!

  6. Mrs. H // March 19, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

    So sweet! Can't wait to see more photos.

  7. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

    I'm glad your pregnancy is going well!
    Savi looks so big! She is a doll!

Followers