Delivery or Pick Up

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have had several cravings lately. I feel like I have had more this time than I did with my first pregnancy. Lately I'm all about pizza. Just some plain cheese pizza. And even when I make it or order some, I want more later. Basically I want all foods that are bad for me. I try to at least eat one full piece of fruit a day so I don't feel like an awful person. I have been feeling better for the most part lately. Sometimes at night after I eat I feel a little blah and about once a week now I get sick. But that is a vast improvement. So I'm thankful. Today I am 13 weeks and 5 days. I'm officially in my 2nd trimester!

We also went to see the perinatologist a week ago and all things look good. The doctor also speculated that he thinks we are having a boy:) We will get another sonogram in about 5 weeks to determine for sure. I was prepared either way to have either sex. But when I was told it was a boy, the emotions caught me off guard. I just want my little Savi to for sure have a playmate and get along with her sibling. I was always close to my sister growing up and Charlie had only brothers growing up. Neither of us know what it is like to have a sibling of the opposite sex. I'm pretty excited to get to experience the best of both worlds....sports games and dance recitals:) The whole thing overwhelmed me that day. I was an emotional freak! I don't have any clothes for a boy and just all the new things that I don't know about a boy! Then I get emotional about how Savi will probably be my special only girl. (Charlie and I aren't 100% we are done having children, but it will definitely be awhile if not ever if we have a third) We won't know for sure what it is till next month, but if it is a boy then I am getting pretty excited about some nursery themes and how maybe Savi will have a little brother that can protect her later in life:)

Here are some photos lately. I need to scan the newest sono pics too. I will do that soon!

The above is at 11 weeks
Both above and below were taken today. Almost 14 weeks. Hello baby bump:)

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Mrs. M // March 10, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

    No denying that baby bump now!

    I never thought I would have a boy, but I am so glad we did. He is just the cutest, sweetest thing. And don't worry too much about sports events yet. If you have a boy he will be more than happy (and will probably want) to do EXACTLY what his sister is doing for a while.

    You look great. Enjoy that pizza! :)

  2. Unknown // March 10, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

    um is it bad that i am not prego but have just about the same bump as you...hhmm maybe i should stop with the pizza : ) LOVE YOU SISSY

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 10, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

    Your baby bump is adorable!!! I'm glad to hear that the baby is doing well. I can't wait to hear the confirmation on whether it's a boy or a girl. Having one of each is awesome!

  4. lots of love // March 11, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

    oh wow my stomach looks like that now & i'm not pregnant! haha diet time for me!
    glad the sickness is subsiding! how exciting to hear it's possibly a boy!

  5. Heather // March 11, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

    you are so tiny!! Can't wait to see the sonogram pics!

  6. Kari // March 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

    Very cute baby belly! Those are the best!

  7. Unknown // March 11, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

    Your baby bump is so adorable! Can't wait to find out if this little peanut is a boy or girl!! You look great!!! And don't worry to much :)

  8. Jenny // March 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

    Adorable baby bump!!! LOVE it. If you do indeed have a boy, you will so....enjoy it. Boys are great and they LOVE their mama's FOREVER.

Followers