Simple Pleasures and a Little Belly

Friday, February 05, 2010

Man simple pleasures, those really aren’t hard to come by. But yet we do forget about them. Here are few of mine.

*When I come home and say Hi to Charlie, then go upstairs and see something he did sweet for me. Just simple like make up the bed or clean the bathroom.
*Coming home from work and Savi saying “mommy” with a big grin on her face.
*Whenever I see my sister.
*Being on vacation with Charlie on the beach.
*Decorating a cake, or any type of baking.
*Putting out decorations for different holidays.
*Party planning or hosting a party.
*When Savi is sweet to her grandparents and I see the joy on their faces.
*Snuggled in bed watching my favorite tv shows.
*Giving people gifts that are a surprise and they really like.
*Organizing anything.

I’m sure another simple pleasure that will be entering our life is our next baby girl or boy. Here is a boring belly pic of me at 5 weeks and now 10 weeks. Not that much different:)

5 weeks above

10 weeks and 2 days here. I think I am pudgier. I have no idea how to spell that word, not to mention that has never been the ideal word I would like to use to describe myself:)

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // February 8, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

    You're still not showing! ;) I can't wait to hear what you are having!

  2. Charity // February 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

    What does Savi think?

  3. Jenna // February 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

    You're so cute and tiny!! Love the pics and your simple pleasures!

  4. Shermanators // February 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

    You're so little still! not showing at all! You must be so excited...are you feeling better now?

  5. Brittany..Following my Bliss // February 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

    You are a stick figure! lol
    Will be fun to watch your belly grow in the coming weeks.

  6. Mrs. M // February 8, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

    You spelled it right, but pudgy you are not! :)

  7. Nicolasa // February 8, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

    Wow! I can't wait to see your belly grow as time goes on! It is still so flat looking!

  8. Nikki Cogg // February 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

    SO cute!! Congrats again :)

  9. Liz // February 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

    Looking good! I thought I'd never start to show and then BAM! I feel huge now. :)

  10. Heather // February 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

    You are tiny and not even showing! You look great!

Followers