Big Girl

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Savannah is growing up so fast. While we are not moving her to a big girl bed for awhile, we went ahead and purchased a toddler bed for her. It actually has turned out quite well. It sits in our extra bedroom (to be nursery) and she just plays in it all day. Hopefully she will be so used to it by the time we move her, we will have an easier transition. She likes to crawl up and down it and just play in it. We say night night, and she repeats those words and lays over in bed. Then she does a pretend snore. It's hilarious!


Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 31, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

    I hope the transition goes well! Lexie will be 3 next month, and is still in her crib! She does not want to give it up. It's actually okay with me-Dylan was climbing out of his by 12 months!

  2. Meredith // January 31, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

    The toddler bed is so cute! How exciting!!!

  3. Unknown // January 31, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

    That is the cutest toddler bed I have ever seen!! Where did you get it?! She looks like such a big girl!

  4. Shermanators // January 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

    I love that bed...it is so cute!! :)

  5. lots of love // January 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

    That is a pretty toddler bed! I'm still not brave enough to move Rylie into one! ha

  6. Lesli // February 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

    Awe.. how cute is she?? Just found your blog and wanted to say hello.. My daughter is three and is just now sleeping in her bed so I know how you are feeling!! I love the playroom, it is soo cute and Congrats on your pregnancy!!! My little ones are 14 months apart!!

    Hope you have a great week, Can't wait to come back and read more!!

    Lesli

Followers