Playroom Remodel

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have been wanting to spruce up our playroom for quite some time. I got this idea from http://www.designdazzle.blogspot.com/ and I loved how it turned out! It wasn't to hard either. Took probably about 4 hours. The entire wall is scrapbook 12x12 paper. I just bought a pre set pack, but you can always literally pick out each sheet. Then I just bought these things called glue dots. I measured in on both sides and just made it even across. There are lots of ways you could measure it out depending on how you want things to fit.
I also added this little saying to the wall. The bedding I got has fairies on it, so it went well. The whole room redo cost me about $50. The paper and glue dots were $13 at Hobby Lobby, the bedding I found on ebay for $30, and the saying was $4 on ebay. I still need a book shelf/tv stand to finish it out and maybe a rug. But for now I'm content:)

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Meredith // January 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

    Precious! I love it! You did a great job and didn't have to spend a lot!

  2. Jenna // January 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

    This is sooo cute, Brittany! Great job!

  3. Mrs. H // January 25, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

    I love the scrapbook paper on the wall. What a great idea! But I must say that the quote is my favorite. Too cute!

  4. lots of love // January 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

    What a cute idea! I love the new playroom! Savannah's a lucky girl!

  5. Heather // January 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

    So cute!! I love the bright colors!! It looks beautiful! great job.

  6. Nicolasa // January 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

    Love it! I love the bright colors! What a cute quote!

  7. Courtney // January 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

    It looks sooooo good!! What a fun idea! And my word for the word verification is dust (that's a funny coincidence!)

  8. prashant // January 29, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

    You did a great job and didn't have to spend a lot!

    Work from home India

Followers