Random

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cravings are so strange. Especially when you don’t feel well and are dealing with morning sickness. I don’t crave anything at night, because mostly I am just sick to my stomach and force myself to eat. In the mornings I work on getting going and generally throw up the crackers and water I have consumed in the last thirty minutes. Then after that I am pretty hungry and eat any kind of breakfast food for the most part. Except milk, that doesn’t mix with an upset stomach. During the day I feel like I totally crave sugar. Of course….so bad for me. I am just eating to eat and during the day it helps me feel better and less nauseous. I will post a boring belly pic soon. But I thought it would be fun to keep better track this time of my growth. I took pictures last time, but more so at milestone weeks than every week.

One thing I mostly want nothing to do with right now....fried chicken and chicken fingers! That is the first time in my life I have ever felt that way! CRAZY!

Happy Wednesday!

Post a Comment! 11 comments »

11 comments

  1. Charity // January 27, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

    Hope you start feeling better soon girl.

  2. Mrs. M // January 27, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

    One of my pregnancies I really craved fried chicken and cheetos! :)

  3. Meredith // January 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

    Pregnancy cravings can be so crazy! I really hope you feel better soon! Have you started the new job yet?

  4. Brittany..Following my Bliss // January 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

    awww... I was sick as a dog with all 3 girl pregnacies but not with my boys. I found it helped to suck on Spree or sweet tart candies for some reason the sourness helped my sickies!
    I hope you don't get too sick and can find stuff that tastes good!

  5. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // January 27, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

    I hope you feel better soon! I had severe morning sickness (hyperemesis) with both kids, and it lasted almost my entire pregnancy. Nothing helped! I only had cravings for the last few weeks with both kids. Shrimp and sugary cereal with Dylan, and Mountain Dew with Lexie!

  6. Kristin // January 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

    Probably shouldnt have gone to Babe's huh???

  7. Shermanators // January 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

    I'm so sorry! at 28 weeks, I still can't stand the thought of chicken! it's all about beef for me! I know this is crazy, and maybe you have tried this already, but sucking on lemon slices has really helped me...really the only thing that does! By the second slice it has subsided a great deal (depending on the intensity). soemtimes I have to have a whole lemon though. I hope you feel better soon!!! =)

  8. prashant // January 29, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

    I really craved fried chicken and cheetos!

    Work from home India

  9. Heather // January 29, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

    Congrats on being pregnant!! I am not sure how I missed that post! So exciting!

  10. Jenny // January 30, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

    These first few weeks are the hardest. Hoping you feel better soon!

  11. lots of love // January 31, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

    Aww morning sickness no fun. Hope you get an appetite back soon!

Followers