My Hero!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

This prego girl wanted nothing to do with jewelry, flowers, or any other gifts of the sort. All I asked for was one of those huge boxes of chocolates. I just have been craving chocolate and sweets. ( Don't worry, I try not to indulge to much or I only have myself to blame for that 50lbs headed my way!) My hubby did not disappoint and gave me exactly what I wanted and he also remembered his little valentine too:) He also threw in some girl scout cookies to sweeten the deal! My hero!

Charlie worked this weekend so it pretty much means I won't see him today. He leaves at 6am and comes home around 8pm. But yesterday I made Savannah heart pancakes for breakfast and made extra for Charlie. I put them in a tupperware and put a note on top so he could have a surprise for breakfast today.
Tomorrow night my mom is watching Savi and we are having a tiny date. Charlie is taking me to see Valentine's Day. I'm SO excited to see it! It reminds me of "Love Actually" and I love that movie! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Heather // February 14, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

    You should definitely treat yourself to some chocolate and cookies!!!

  2. Unknown // February 14, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

    Brittany~ I'm a horrible blogger friend. Your pregnant...Congrats!!!
    So happy for ya'll :)

    How great are girl scout cookies? They are by far my most favorite cookie.

    Let me know how you liked Valentine's Day.

  3. Shermanators // February 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

    How sweet! Those heart shaped pancakes look so good! And of course the chocolate... :)

  4. lots of love // February 14, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

    that's what i'm talking about! those boxes of choc are def a must have! i felt like i NEEDED some & i'm not even pregnant! ha were gettin out cookies in this week too! cant wait!

  5. Jenny // February 15, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

    Enjoy those chocolates!!!!

  6. Heather // February 15, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

    Glad you guys had a great weekend, and yay for a date night tonight! Please let us know how that movie is, and I agree with Heather, you deserve to treat yourself to some chocolates!

Followers