Trick-Or-Treat!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Here are some pictures from our Halloween! Savi loved just walking up and down the streets. We would just point her in the direction of a house and she did well. My in laws live in the neighborhood, so we first went to visit them!

Here she is getting candy from Mims:)

Daddy took her up to a house.

Aunt Kristin came with us!

Walking up to a house with mommy! I had so much fun taking her:)



Look at all my candy!

After we put Savi to bed, Kristin and I got ready for a Halloween party we were invited to. We wanted to go 80's and look the same, so we went with Aerobic 80's Girls! It was pretty fun. Here we are getting a workout in before we head out! "Let's get physical, physical...." lol

Post a Comment! 10 comments »

10 comments

  1. Mrs. M // November 4, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

    Savannah is too cute! Glad she had fun. I love your aerobics look!

  2. Nicolasa // November 4, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

    How adorable! Those wings are perfect!

    I love your aerobics look! Hilarious!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 4, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

    She is so sweet!
    I love the aerobics costumes!

  4. Heather // November 5, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

    Savi look so cute! love her costume!

  5. Meredith // November 5, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

    What fun!! Savannah is so precious! Love the 80's outfits :)

  6. Kristin // November 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

    I had fun with Savi..and I think we should start a new trend and wear 80's everyday!!

  7. Staci A // November 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

    Looks like a fun night! And the 80s outfits look great!

  8. lots of love // November 6, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

    I love her pigtails with her costume! My gf's daughter had that same butterfly last yr too! So perfect for Hween!

  9. Danielle Bridgers Banks // November 6, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

    Such a cute little butterfly!

  10. JAMIE // November 15, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

    She is so adorable! I can't wait to have a little one of my own!

Followers