Kid Christmas

Friday, November 27, 2009

Tonight I finished our second Christmas tree. I like to do a smaller one upstairs that I call our "kid Christmas tree." The garland is fake candy. I have candy canes and popsicles as ornaments. The rest of the ornaments are all kid like. Disney characters, teddy bears, all the ornaments I made when I was in elementary school, and some from when my parents were kids. Charlie has added some of his and we have started to add some for Savannah. I know one day she will come home with some cute ornament she made and we will have the perfect place to put it:)

My little helper:)


Candy canes, candy garland, and popsicles
Savannah, Brittany, and Charlie:) Thanks MIL!
Baby's First Christmas...me when I was a baby:)
Charlie and I's first Christmas ornament!
Charlie's baby ornament

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Jenny // November 28, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

    CUTE tree!!!

  2. Jenna // November 28, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

    That candy tree is so cute! What a good idea! Could you imagine if it was a real candy tree? haha My kid would go nuts!

  3. Staci A // November 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

    Very cute! I love the ladder!

  4. Unknown // November 29, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

    What a cute idea! I can't wait till Bryson is able to make cute little Christmas ornaments and bring them home :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Followers