My GIRL

Monday, November 09, 2009

This past weekend wasn't to busy but was at the same time. Friday night Charlie and I just hung out. We had a family outing to Target and we bought a new game Charlie and I were interested in called Scrabble Slam. Charlie and I LOVE to play scrabble. He almost always beats me. I have to try real hard to keep up. The game is fun. Not to much like scrabble, but has a small resemblance.Saturday, Savi and I just hung out and had a great day. I took her to the park and she was just an absolute doll:) Later Kristin came over and we went to run some errands. I made some yummy BBQ chicken on the grill and once Charlie got home, we enjoyed a great dinner.

This is my favorite picture of her right now! My girl so happy in the swing:)

Love her!

Sunday, I hosted a Sparkling Sip and See. Look for more on that in my next post:) I was exhausted after that and crashed in bed! I may or may not have eaten a Sprinkles cupcake for dinner and went to sleep. (Thanks MIL for dinner:))

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Mrs. M // November 10, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

    Fun! I just love her little pigtails!! Too cute!

  2. Mrs. H // November 10, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

    She is just adorable! I think every girl has a picture of herself in pigtails and in a swing as a little girl. Can't wait to see pictures of the sip and see!

  3. Staci A // November 10, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

    The park looks like it was a blast! Such great photos! I"ll have to check out Scrabble Slam...maybe I can talk my hubby into playing it with me.

  4. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // November 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

    I love the Sip and See idea these days!! Can't wait to see pis :)

  5. Nicolasa // November 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

    I was wondering about that game. I had seen it before at Target and wanted to get it, but we already have so many games we don't play!

  6. Heather // November 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

    I love Savi's pigtails, so cute!

  7. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

    She is so cute...I love the first one in the swing!
    It looks like you had a good weekend. I'm going to check out scrabble slam!

  8. lots of love // November 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

    That sounds like a fun game! We'll have to try it sometime! Cutie pie pics of Savi swinging! She had lots of fun!

Followers