Sparkling Sip and See

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I wanted to throw a sip and see for my friend Cathy. I felt like sip and see's though were kinda girly and I needed to man it up a little:) So I came up with the idea of a Sparkling Sip and See! A champagne themed party! Here was the invite...
The party was super fun to plan and turned out cute. I did a little champagne station of bellini's and mimosa's. Then just some yummy party food. You don't have to do much else since the main attraction is the BABY:)







I made brownie lollipops! So yummy!

Post a Comment! 8 comments »

8 comments

  1. Heather // November 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

    What a fun and cute party!!! Very clever girl!!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

    Brownie lollipops sound delicious! I have never heard of a sip & see until I read your blog!

  3. lots of love // November 14, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

    Very cute idea! Such a great job you did! I'll have to remember this!

  4. .:Then Comes Wife:. // November 14, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

    Wow! Brownie lollipops...I'm a foodie and that struck a cord :)


    Then Comes Wife: A Manhattan Wife's Journey Back to Tradition

  5. Jenny // November 15, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

    What an adorable party! Love your lollipop idea!

  6. Staci A // November 15, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

    Very creative! Those brownie lollipops look delish!

  7. Courtney // November 15, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

    You always come up with the cutest ideas! I'd never heard of a sip and see so I had to look it up. So cute!

  8. JAMIE // November 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

    Yummy!!!

Followers