Thankful!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today was a GREAT day! Charlie and I were both off and we put up most of our Christmas decorations. We do a "formal" tree, if you will, downstairs and then a "kid" tree upstairs. The kid tree has fun candy garland, candy canes, and most of the ornaments are from when I was little and either my parents bought special ones for me or I made them in grade school. Soon Savi will have some great popsicle stick ones to add I am sure! Here is the downstairs....
Later we went out and ran some errands and stopped by my moms to give her her birthday present. We stopped to pick up a couple ingredients for apple dump cake. I was in charge of dessert for Thanksgiving dinner with Charlie's parents. Since Charlie works tomorrow, we did Thanksgiving early. It was yummy!


Me and my baby by the fire:)
Now time to get ready for my next Thanksgiving dinner. Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for my family, friends, my health, and my job!

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // November 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

    Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

  2. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 25, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

    The decorations look great!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

  3. Nicolasa // November 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

    Everything looks great!
    Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your day with loved ones!

  4. Unknown // November 26, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

    Your tree looks so nice! Wishing you a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with your family!

  5. Staci A // November 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

    Your decorations look beautiful! Can't wait to see the kid tree too!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

Followers