It's not to early...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Friday night I was on my way home and my husband says I have "3 surprises"...I'm like sweet...what are they? He says "my parents called and invited us out for Chinese food! I'm thinking...oh wow that sounds so good and I'm tired. Where do we go?" Charlie then proceeds to tell me I told them no. Savi seems kinda tired so we need to stay home. Can you say disappointment. And why would you start out with I have 3 surprises and then tell me we are NOT having Chinese food. Plain cruel:) Well he immediately noticed my disappointment and called his parents to see if we could still go. This is why I love him! He had actually made dinner already. He put it up in the fridge for another night and out to dinner we went:) We also did some browsing in Kirklands. That place is the next best thing to Hobby Lobby. I found some cute gift ideas and a Christmas decoration!

Saturday, Savi and I just hung out. I went to work later in the evening and saw Emmitt Smith! Kinda cool:) He was at this hospital gala that was going on at the hotel. Here is a back shot of him. Best I could do with out just being plain obnoxious:) Oh and his wife...Pat Smith...is plain GORGEOUS!

Sunday I did this....

It can be an exhausting process, but so worth it. Never to early to get these out of the way:)

Post a Comment! 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Heather // November 16, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

    Cute pics! She looks beautifuL!

  2. Jenna // November 16, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

    Ah, those pictures of Savi are adorable! I agree, its never too early!

  3. Mrs. H // November 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

    She is just adorable!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // November 16, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

    The pics are adorable!!! She looks so cute in her Christmas outfit!

  5. Mrs. M // November 16, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

    Yes, it is good to get the pictures done early! Glad you got your Chinese food!! ;-)

  6. Staci A // November 16, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

    So glad you still got to go out! And the photos turned out really well. She's adorable!

  7. lots of love // November 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

    Our Friday night was almost the same as yalls! I'd spent all day cleaning & wanted so badly to eat out for dinner but Rylie was soooo cranky we had to order pizza. Chinese sounds SO GOOOOODD right now!

    Oh no it's not to early for those Christmas pics! We're gettin our family ones done this weekend!

Followers