Keep em coming!

Friday, June 03, 2011

Today is our wedding anniversary. We are celebrating 4 wonderful years! How lucky am I???



I work at the hotel that we got married at. Everyday I walk in or right by where I said my vows.....




Or where we shared our first dance.....





Charlie is so good to me. We will always have our ups and downs, but he seriously is the best husband and father. He loves our kids so much and really plays with them and tries to teach them new things everyday. He very well could have changed more diapers than me. He takes care of me and helps me with everything. I can't believe we are on our way to 5 years and more! Love you Charlie!!! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Brittany..Following my Bliss // June 3, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

    Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many many more years of bliss!

  2. lots of love // June 4, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

    This is probably the most popular weekend to get married! I think I have 4 friends sharing this weekend of anniversaries with yall lol Your wedding pics are beautiful. Your gown is just stunning

  3. The Jaspers // June 6, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

    love that last picture! hope y'all had a great anniversary!

Followers