It's a MIRACLE!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wow, I'm posting a weekend update and it's not a week later! Woo Hoo:)




Friday was a great day. First my boss took us out to eat to celebrate a good score on an audit we just had. We went to Seasons 52. This place is soooo good! There "thing" is everything on there menu is 475 calories or less. This place is packed all the time. For lunch we needed a reservation and couldn't get one till 1pm! People love this place. We had a flatbread appetizer...so yummy. I did teriyaki chicken skewers. They don't really have sides for the meals, but it came with a small salad. It had an amazing dressing. And I pretty much only like ranch, so that says alot! If you have one near you, I would higly recommend!




Charlie's parents felt bad that we didn't get to go out to eat last weekend for our anniversary. So they offered up babysitter services for this past weekend. We were deciding between a few places to eat when on Thursday I won $40 to Cheesecake Factory in a hula hoop contest of all things! (We had a work cookout with lots of activities. I also won a mani/pedi gift card in a drawing!) We decided that we would save our money and enjoy a great meal there! So Friday after work I met Charlie and we enjoyed a great meal together. We went over to Ikea aftewards and bought a desk and chair for the gameroom so he would have somewhere to work on his laptop when the kids are playing. We also found this really cool bed I think we are going to get Savi!




Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake and a glass of reisling. I only had a few sips. Pumping and dumping is not something I do really.








How cool is this bed. The bunk is not very high either. It maybe went to my chest. It can be set both ways and you can by this little accessory for the first set up that goes across the underneath of the bed and you can attach like a curtain. Such a great escape for kids. I've done more research and a lot of people just paint the slats and boards whatever color. Said it was very easy. The blue is interchangable to white, but I've seen tons of ideas with this bed. I think we will definitely be buying to upgrade Savi out of her toddler bed very soon!






After all that I had planned to go over to my moms house for a few reasons. Charlie headed home to relieve his parents. I walked in and my dad was acting all weird. Then there dog ran around the corner. (Which for the last 2 months had been with my sister in MS) It clicked that my SISTER came home early. She wasn't due in till later this Friday. She took the whole week off instead. I was so happy. Such a great surprise! We hung out for a bit and then decided on a late impromtu movie of Bridesmaids. I had already seen it, but it was really funny. My mom works for the headquarters of Cinemark and had gotten these t-shirts free. We wore them to the movie ha! It was a late night but fun!

She is getting married in December, so she covered up the maids:)




Love her;)




Saturday was lazy and me sleeping when the kids slept. My sis came over late afternoon and then babysat while I went to work. I'm so lucky she loves my kids so much! Sunday was kinda lazy too, but I did grocery shop and get some other things done! Hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Mrs. M // June 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

    Sounds like a great weekend! The cheesecake looks so yummy. Great shirts, the perfect ones to wear to the movie. :)

  2. lots of love // June 15, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

    That restaurant sounds good! I'll have to check it out sometime. And that cheesecake looks devine! I better stay away from that place or I'll prolly eat a whole cake! lol

  3. The Jaspers // June 16, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

    such a fun weekend. that bed looks so fun!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // June 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

    It sounds like you had a great weekend!

Followers