A Girlie Day!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Saturday I was tickled pink to do something girlie with Savannah! We were sitting downstairs while the baby napped and I looked down at her toes and asked her if she wanted to paint her toe nails. I got an eager YES and she was off my lap and to the stairs. We got out all her choices and she insisted on blue. I tried for pink....but that was a no! lol As I'm doing her toes, she starts wanting purple. I convince her to save that for her nails. So we had an all around pedi/mani. She did so good!
Later that day I bought supplies to make her a new hair bow holder. A friend made the most adorable one and I wanted to copy:) Except the tutu colors didn't match her room as well so I did more of a dress bow holder. It wasn't perfect, but holds more bows and does the job!


Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Jenny // June 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

    Girl time is so FUN!!! Love the bow holder too. It's so very CUTE!!

  2. lots of love // June 23, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

    oh so cute! i love the colors of your bow holder!

  3. The Jaspers // June 24, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

    super cute!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // June 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

    How cute! Lexie loves to have her nails painted!

Followers