Wonderful Wednesday

Thursday, February 17, 2011

We had such a great day yesterday. First we started off with some sticker fun. The child loves stickers:) I always have them in the diaper bag in case we are somewhere with a long wait. They are an instant life saver!




Silly girls:)


We later met up with a friend of mine and her daughter for a playdate. Her daughter, Sophia, is only one month younger than Savi. We met up at the mall. They ran off some good energy. Very fun for Savi. Then we ate lunch. A great time!

Sophia and Savi playing!



Sonic break after all that hard playing:)


After we got home, my mother in law called and asked if Savi could come spend the night. My husband planned to go out to his parents anyway today, so it worked out for him to go pick her up. She picked Savi up around 4ish and it was just me and baby C for the night. I got in some housework, and some special one on one time with my sweet baby.

All in all a great day:)

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // February 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

    It sounds like you had a great day!

  2. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's // February 19, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

    Who knew stickers could be so fun!

  3. The Jaspers // February 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

    we love play dates!

  4. lots of love // February 23, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

    I've been mia on blogger for a week! Stickers are GREAT! I'll have to hollar at yall if we make it up yalls way this spring & maybe we can meet at a mall or something!

Followers