STOP time!

Monday, February 28, 2011

My birthday was this past Saturday. It was my golden birthday:) 26 on the 26th! We went to dinner on Friday night with my parents and then Charlie, myself, and the kids strolled Target. Love that place. Saturday Charlie had to work. I had to work some in the morning too. The rest of the day I just spent at home with the kids. I asked Savi to say "Happy Birthday Mommy" and she did. So nice of her:) Then Charlie's mom covered for him at work so he could come home early. He got home at 6pm which was a nice surprise. He had a cake and chinese food in tow. Perfect evening.

My birthday is not why I want to stop time. It is because my precious little ones are growing to fast! Savi is now sitting in a booster seat at the adult table. And little Charlie fits just barely in the highchair:) And look at him trying so hard to lift up on his knees for operation crawl! Love them so much!




She now has the perfect use for her placemat her Great Aunt Susie gave her:)


Crawling is on its way.....

Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. lots of love // February 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

    Looks like crawling is around the corner! Glad you had a good birthday!

  2. Unknown // March 1, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

    Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast those two are growing. Clay and I were just talking the other day about wanting to freeze this time in Bryson's life. He is so much fun at this stage. I'm trying so hard to cherish every minute.

  3. The Jaspers // March 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

    It so great that after you have kids your big night includes a trip to target. We are the same way! love that place! So glad you had a great birthday! Let get the kids together again!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // March 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

    Happy Birthday!
    They do grow up too fast!

Followers