G'Nosh and Cowboy Boots!

Monday, February 07, 2011

My friends birthday was a couple weeks ago. I decided to take her on a surprise outting. She was asking lots of questions so I decided to throw her off. I told her to be sure to bring her cowboy boots to work that day. She was TOTALLY thrown off and confused. It was so fun:) She did not need those boots at all, because we went to G'Nosh. It is a really neat place where they have you sit in a class with easels and paint ready to go. You have a pre set painting that you are going to paint. A teacher stands up at the front and teaches you how to paint it with little tricks and things. Anyone can do it, I swear. No talent needed. It was so fun!


1/2 way done....



Final product:) It's a peacock just in case you can't tell.

Post a Comment! 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Mrs. M // February 7, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

    Wow they turned out great! Good job keeping her guessing. :)

Followers