Sweet Moments

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We read every night to Savi. She picks out a couple of books and hasn't entered the stage yet of picking a gazillion. She picks a few and when were done she happily climbs in bed:) Then we pray and do nose kisses. When I'm by myself, I usually put baby C somewhere safe and let him play. I have discovered that if I put him in my lap, he loves to look and listen as I read to Savi. So now we have family book time. I love it.


The moments that make my life perfect!


Post a Comment! 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. lots of love // February 10, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

    LOVE nighttime story time! So sweet!!

  2. Jenny // February 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

    So sweet!!!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // February 11, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

    I love those moments!

Followers