Berries!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last weekend my mom and I took Savannah to a berry patch. It was really fun. We got out there pretty early before it got hot. They have blackberries and blueberries. Blackberry season is over, but we had a blast picking blueberries! They had plenty. Savannah was so good. She just picked and ate. A few made it in the bucket......lol. We picked a gallon and split it between my mom and I. They taste very good! I have plans to make some fresh blueberry banana bread:)


Post a Comment! 6 comments »

6 comments

  1. Courtney // July 28, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

    Sounds like a fun day. I bet they were so good!

  2. Mrs. M // July 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

    Great pictures - what a fun family activity!

  3. lots of love // July 29, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

    Mmm we used to live next to blueberries in Ohio. TONS of them & pick them every morning. I miss the smell of them!

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 29, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

    Great pictures of a fun day!

  5. The Jaspers // July 30, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

    What a great idea! So fun!

  6. Heather // August 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

    How fun!! We loved doing this when we were in TN. Looks like y'all picked some great berries, they look yummy!!

Followers