Under The Sea!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well, it isn't completely finished but very close! I love bright colors....so under the sea was boyish and provided those pop of colors that I love:) I found the bedding for an amazing price and then Charlie and I painted the walls ourselves. He did the big portions of painting and I did the waves. All the fish our decals. They turned out way better than I thought. We just need some curtains, a little pillow for the rocker, a lamp, and a BABY:) Hope you like it!






Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Charity // July 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

    That is such a cute room,you two did a wonderful job! I am sure he is going to be one happy baby boy.

  2. Staci A // July 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

    It's adorable! What a fun design!

  3. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 26, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

    Oh, that turned out SO cute! Dylan's nursery theme was under the sea, too!

  4. Unknown // July 26, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

    Ya'll did such a great job. It turned out so cute :)

  5. lots of love // July 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

    Aw how cute! I love under the sea themed rooms too!

Followers