Monday, July 19, 2010

This weekend was busy but not. Saturday was just a full day, but then Sunday we rested:) Friday night I just came home and my friend and I had movie night after Savannah was down. We rented Meet The Morgans, it was cute. Bought some peanut butter M&M's and Skittles…I was a happy camper:) I woke up early Saturday and went to work for a bit while my mom watched Savi. We then just hung out at my parents house for the afternoon because we had a baby shower to attend later in the day and driving back home wasn't worth the gas. I took Savi swimming and we just played. We left for one of my friends baby shower that started at 3pm. Really this is Savi's nap time, and while she had a small period where I could tell she was tired, she did so good. She kinda melted down when we got home, but it was mommy's fault for making her skip her nap. My friend and I are due about 4 weeks apart. She is having a girl. I made my first diaper cake! I thought I did a pretty decent job and it was super easy!



My good little girl at the shower:)


Sunday was definitely day of rest. Savannah took an extra long nap to catch up probably from Saturday and so did mommy! We just hung around the house for the day. I'm always finding a project or two of organizing or getting something ready for the nursery that tends to occupy my time. Savannah helps by taking things out of baskets just as mommy puts them in:) Luckily I move faster than her and can clean up faster than she can make a mess. So for the most part I let her do her thing while I do my project. And then clean up after her:) Today, the last of the biggest addition for décor to the nursery was delivered. I'm very excited to get home and play! My next post will be all things nursery I'm sure:) Happy Monday!


Post a Comment! 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

    I'm glad you had a good weekend! Great job on the diaper cake!

  2. Unknown // July 20, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

    I love the diaper cake! You did a great job. Glad everything is going good.

    I can't believe how far along you are. Time is just flying by. You look great! And I can't wait to see what all you've got planned for the nursery :)

  3. Staci A // July 22, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

    Sounds like a nice weekend! The diaper cake is adorable!

  4. lots of love // July 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

    That's a cute diaper cake! I love Savi's dress too! You look cute with your bump!

Followers