Behind

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello, my name is Brittany and I'm behind! OMG it isn't even funny how many blogs I have to catch up on. Me and the baby are doing fine, but we have had a little medical hiccup that has not made my life any easier lately. I've just been tired and resting alot. I am admitting my problem of being behind and vow to catch up this week! I leave you with some prego pics:) The nursery is almost finished, so pics of that soon!

27 weeks
29 weeks
30 weeks:)

Post a Comment! 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Charity // July 10, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

    Glad to see you are doing good!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. How is the soon to be big sister doing?

  2. Brittany..Following my Bliss // July 10, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

    I was just thinking about you this morning. Glad to see you and baby Charlie are doing well!

  3. Jenilee // July 10, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

    such cute prego pics! :) fun! hopping over from another blog... and yes, I know how quickly you can get behind in blog reading! my google read can overwhelm me sometimes! :) I love it though.

  4. Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too // July 11, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

    Your baby bump is so cute! I hope your pregnancy is going well now.

  5. lots of love // July 12, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

    I was wondering where you went & was hoping yall were ok. I was about to send a search party on FB! ha Glad everything's ok. Cant wait to see nursery pics!

Followers